UFC 276 is a mega card, that includes two title fights, a handful of rising stars and legendary fighters on the tail finish of their careers. Only a implausible set of matchups from prime to backside.
On the prime of the cardboard, middleweight king Israel Adesanya faces off towards Jared Cannonier. It is a combat that Adesanya is predicted to win — with good purpose. Cannonier is getting this title combat as a result of Adesanya has cleaned out the middleweight division and is working laps. Nonetheless, that is MMA, and with small, four-ounce gloves, something is feasible. This goes double with Cannonier, who has reputable energy in his arms.
Alexander Volkanovski versus Max Holloway is arguably probably the most compelling combat at UFC 276. The pair have already fought twice, however each contests have been extremely shut. Volkanovski gained a transparent, albeit shut resolution once they confronted off for the primary time at, however their second combat at was extra controversial. Many scored that bout for Holloway, however Volkanovski gained a good cut up resolution in accordance with the judges. It is uncommon for a fighter to get a 3rd crack like Holloway is getting right here, however given the context of their earlier fights, it is sensible. Volkanovski and Holloway are clearly on the prime of the featherweight division, and I can not wait to look at them scrap for a 3rd time.
Beneath the 2 title fights, we have got Sean Strickland versus Alex Pereira. The winner of this combat will probably face the winner of Adesanya and Cannonier subsequent. The UFC is sort of definitely hoping to pit Pereira towards Adesanya subsequent, since Pereira really holds two wins over Adesanya from again of their kickboxing days.
Elsewhere, rising star Sean O’Malley will get a step up in competitors towards Pedro Munhoz. Jim Miller and Cowboy Cerrone are additionally on the undercard alongside former UFC champion Robbie Lawler. A lot of massive names are competing at UFC 276.
UFC 276 Begin time
The UFC 276 major card begins at 10 p.m. ET (7 p.m. PT) on July 2. Listed below are all the main points from a number of time zones.
- The principle card begins July 2, 10 p.m. ET (7 p.m. PT).
- The prelims begin July 2, 8 p.m. ET (5 p.m. PT).
- The early prelims begin July 2, 6 p.m. ET (3 p.m. PT).
- The principle card begins July 3, 3 a.m. BST.
- The prelims begin July 3, 1 a.m. BST.
- The early prelims begin July 2, 11 p.m. BST.
- The principle card begins July 3, 12 p.m. AEDT.
- The prelims begin July 3, 10 a.m. AEDT.
- The early prelims begin July 3, 8.00 a.m. AEDT.
Find out how to watch UFC 276
The UFC now has a partnership with ESPN. That is nice information for the UFC and the growth of the game of MMA, however dangerous information for client alternative. Particularly if you happen to’re one of many UFC followers who need to watch UFC within the US.
Within the US, if you wish to know methods to watch UFC 276, you will solely discover the combat night time on pay per view by means of ESPN Plus. The price construction is a bit complicated, however listed here are the choices to look at UFC on ESPN, in accordance with ESPN’s web site:
- Present yearly ESPN Plus subscribers can order the upcoming UFC card for $75.
- New ESPN Plus subscribers should buy a bundle of 1 UFC PPV occasion (streaming in HD) and an ESPN Plus annual recurring subscription for $100. It is a first rate deal. The ESPN Plus annual ESPN subscription will auto-renew after one 12 months, on the worth of an ESPN Plus annual subscription on the time of auto-renewal.
You are able to do all the above on the hyperlink beneath.
MMA followers within the UK can watch UFC 276 solely by means of BT Sport.
There are extra choices if you happen to stay in Australia. You may watch UFC 276 by means of Important Occasion on Foxtel. You may as well. You may even order utilizing your PlayStation or utilizing the UFC app in your Xbox.
Want extra worldwide viewing choices? Attempt ato to entry these US, UK or Australian choices listed above. See the .
Full combat card
As at all times, these playing cards are topic to alter. We’ll endeavor to maintain issues as up-to-date as attainable.
- Israel Adesanya (c) vs. Jared Cannonier
- Alexander Volkanovski (c) vs. Max Holloway
- Sean Strickland vs. Alex Pereira
- Pedro Munhoz vs. Sean O’Malley
- Brad Riddell vs. Jalin Turner
- Robbie Lawler vs. Bryan Barberena
- Ian Garry vs. Gabe Inexperienced
- Donald Cerrone vs. Jim Miller
- Andre Muniz vs. Uriah Corridor
- Maycee Barber vs. Jessica Eye
- Brad Tavares vs. Dricus du Plessis
- Jessica-Rose Clark vs. Julija Stoliarenko